Double Chocolate Peppermint CBD Protein BrowniesCreated by @recipes4health.
1 can black beans, drained & rinsed
1/4 cup cacao powder
1/4 cup coconut sugar
2 tbsp coconut oil, melted & cooled
2 tbsp your fav chocolate protein powder
1 tsp @wingedcbd balance peppermint CBD
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1. Add all of the ingredients to a food processor & pulse until smooth.
2. Stir in 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
3. Pour the batter into a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
4. Bake at 350 for 20 mins.
5. Let cool for 10 mins before slicing.
**Makes about 6 squares.
Chocolate Peppermint CBD CookiesCreated by @kalefornia_kravings
1 cup cashew butter
¾ cup coconut sugar
½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla
4 mL Winged CBD Balance Peppermint oil
½ cup mini chocolate chips
1½ cups white chocolate chips
1 ½ tsp coconut oil
Candy canes, crushed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg. Then add the cashew butter, coconut sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, vanilla, CBD oil and chocolate chips. Stir it all together with a large spoon.
- Roll the dough into 1 inch balls and place them on your prepared cookie sheet. Flatten them slightly and bake them for 8-10 minutes. Let them cool on the sheet for 5 minutes before taking them off.
- While the cookies are cooling, place the white chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl and heat them in the microwave at 20 second intervals until they’re completely melted. (Make sure to stir after each interval.)
- Once the cookies are cool, dip one side of each cookie into the white chocolate and place them on a tray with parchment paper. Sprinkle your crushed candy canes over the top and serve.
Morning Peppermint MochaCreated by @iamwellbysafiya
6oz coffee or a double shot of espresso
1 cup of your favorite milk, warmed and frothed (my favorite is hazelnut milk from the brand Elmhurst)
2 drops of @wingedcbd Balance peppermint CBD oil
Sprinkle of cocoa powder
Mix together with a milk frother or hand blender, and enjoy.
Gingerbread Donuts with a Chocolate Peppermint GlazeCreated by @recipes4health.
3 tbsp coconut milk
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1/4 cup applesauce
3 tbsp coconut oil
1 flax egg
1 tbsp molasses
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 cup oat flour
1 scoop protein powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup @sochatti dark chocolate
Few drops of @wingedcbd peppermint CBD oil
1️. Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
2️. Combine the wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
3️. Add the wet ingredients slowly to the dry ingredients & mix well.
4️. Pour into donut molds & bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
5️. Dip into the glaze & enjoy!
Peppermint Pretzel BarsCreated by @shapedbycharlotte
3 oz dark chocolate bars (I used no sugar added, stevia-sweetened bars) chopped
2 tsp Winged CBD Peppermint oil
1 tsp coconut oil
12 mini pretzels (gluten-free if necessary)
5-6 mini candy canes, crushed
Sprinkle of sea salt
Melt chocolate in microwave in 30-second increments, immediately stir in CBD oil & coconut oil & stir until smooth. Pour chocolate into the bottom of a non-stick metal bread loaf pan, reserving a small spoonful to drizzle at the end. Place pretzels on top of chocolate. Sprinkle crushed candy canes over top. Drizzle with remaining chocolate and sprinkle with sea salt. Place in the freezer until hard, about 20-30 min. Break into pieces with a knife. Store in the fridge.