Making a special dinner can sometimes come with a long list of prepping—and always includes trying to decide what to make. But we’re here to take the stress out if It all! We’ve rounded up a few of our favorite meals for a relaxing date night. Not only do these recipes use fresh and delicious ingredients, but they are also infused with CBD to ensure a truly tranquil and enjoyable meal!
Is there any other dip as versatile as guacamole?! It’s healthy, easy to make, and there’s hardly a meal it doesn't go with. Master this simple guac recipe, and it will become a canvas you can make your own with different variations and ingredients.
- 3-4 avocados, peeled and pitted
- Juice from one lime
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves minced or 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 - 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp chopped jalapeno or chiles (optional)
- 1 dropperful Unflavored Balance CBD Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, CBD oil, and salt. Mix in onion, cilantro, tomatoes, jalapeno, and garlic. Salt and pepper to taste, then refrigerate 1 hour to let the flavors simmer.
With your appetizer underway, it’s time to move to the main course.
Spicy Fish Tacos with Siracha Tomato Drizzle
To our fellow taco lovers, This one’s for you! We’ve been on a taco kick lately (if you’ve ever been to Austin, you get it – we’re a bit obsessed around here), partly because they are the perfect simple summer meal, or perhaps we wish we were beachside in Mexico soaking up the sun and sipping on margs. Although you might not be hanging beachside right now, you can make this taco recipe truly your own – feel free to sub out fish for other meat or veggies – it’s the combination flavors below that makes it. Plus, with a drizzle of CBD-infused dressing, it’s the perfect way to wind down after a busy week.
- 2 fish filets - we suggest salmon or mahi-mahi
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1 avocado
- 4 corn tortillas
- A handful of romaine lettuce or shredded cabbage
- 1/3 cup beans
- 1/4 cup corn
- Diced jalapeno or green chiles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix the paprika, chili powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Rub the spices over the salmon fillets and bake for 10-15 minutes until the fish is flaky
- While the fish is baking, get started on the Siracha Tomato Dressing, infused with CBD oil.
Siracha Tomato Dressing Ingredients
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 dropperful Unflavored Balance CBD Oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1-2 tbsp Siracha
- 1 tsp salt and pepper to taste
- Place the olive oil and tomatoes in a large saute pan and heat the pan to medium-high, allowing the tomatoes to soften.
- Once they start to break down, turn off the heat and allow to come to room temperature.
- When they have cooled a bit, place them in a blender or food processor with vinegar, Siracha, and CBD oil. Puree, then add salt and pepper to taste.
Flourless Chocolate CakeWe know thinking about skipping dessert crosses everyone’s mind once or twice, but do we actually skip it?? Never! Rich, indulgent, and deceptively easy, this flourless chocolate cake made with CBD-infused butter will satisfy anyone’s sweet tooth!
- 12 ounces semisweet or bittersweet chocolate chopped
- 3/4 cup CBD-infused butter (1.5 sticks) or 3/4 cup butter with 1 dropperful Peppermint Balance CBD Oil
- 1/4 tsp. fine salt
- 6 large eggs room temperature
- 1.5 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp confectioners' sugar and/or cocoa powder for dusting
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray a 9x2-inch springform pan with nonstick spray.
- For the mix, it’s important to make a double boiler. Put the chocolate and CBD-infused butter in a heatproof bowl. Bring a saucepan filled with an inch or so of water to a very slow simmer. Set the bowl on the pan without touching the water. Stir occasionally until everything is melted.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and sugar with a standing or handheld mixer until light and thickened--about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Gently fold the melted chocolate into the whipped eggs until evenly combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out wet but not gooey, about 1 hour and 25 minutes. Remove cake from the oven and cool on a rack.
- When ready to serve remove ring from springform mold. Dust cake with confectioners’ sugar or cocoa powder. Serve with whipped cream, ice cream, or fresh berries.